EXPOURENSE, through this document, collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.funergal.com, in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of the users. users to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of EXPOURENSE, the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that EXPOURENSE makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the EXPOURENSE web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that EXPOURENSE makes available to their customers to manage their services, or use any other present service on the website that involves the communication of data to EXPOURENSE, or access to data by EXPOURENSE, for the provision of its services.
EXPOURENSE informs the users of its web pages, of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
EXPOURENSE uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
– Own cookies: sent and managed directly by EXPOURENSE.
– Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside EXPOURENSE, anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies on browsing the EXPOURENSE web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
– Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
– Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by EXPOURENSE (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
– Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the website.
– Persistent cookies: they collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
Cookies used on this website:
_ga, _gac_UA-3730644-45 and _gid: By default, analytics.js uses its own cookie called _ga to store the client ID, but the cookie’s name, domain and expiration time can be customized. The analytics.js library also creates other cookies, such as _gid and _gac_. These cookies store other randomly generated identifiers and campaign information related to the user.
1P_JAR: Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
SL_wptGlobTipTmp and SL_GWPT_Show_Hide_tmp (We use these cookies to make the use of the site more comfortable. Some common uses of cookies include the ability to save browsing preferences related to the language of use of the site or the ability to share on social networks links and content on the site.)
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information on the EXPOURENSE websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in: